Thank you Wilson Tuckey, Dennis Jensen and friends!
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-02-14 08:23:19 UTC
It is a real shame. 70% of Australians that oppose the apology are represented by only 5 MP's. I hope the rest of our elected representatives take off the black armbands and get a fucking spine. The majority of Australians DO NOT support the apology.
concerned
2008-02-14 08:56:02 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
It is a real shame. 70% of Australians that oppose the apology are represented by only 5 MP's. I hope the rest of our elected representatives take off the black armbands and get a fucking spine. The majority of Australians DO NOT support the apology.
By your comments it appears that you are not Australians, r U