Thank you Wilson Tuckey, Dennis Jensen and friends!
Nomen Nescio
2008-02-14 08:10:06 UTC
It is a real shame. 70% of Australians that oppose the apology are represented by only 5 MP's. I hope the rest of our elected representatives take off the black armbands and get a fucking spine. The majority of Australians DO NOT support the apology.
lynx
2008-02-14 13:53:37 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
It is a real shame. 70% of Australians that oppose the apology are represented by only 5 MP's. I hope the rest of our elected representatives take off the black armbands and get a fucking spine. The majority of Australians DO NOT support the apology.
The majority do not support the apology, but are not willing to say so.
--
rgds,

Pete
=====
http://pw352.blogspot.com/
'I'm busy right now. Can I ignore you some other time?'