France unveils super-fast train
Anonymous Sender
2008-02-08 12:48:17 UTC
so australia isnt the only country to waste taxpayer money on stupid expensive trains
Is Don Is Good
2008-02-08 23:38:15 UTC
Is that so they can run away even quicker?
Horry
2008-02-08 23:39:09 UTC
Who, pray tell, is "they"?
Is Don Is Good
2008-02-09 00:01:12 UTC
the French you idiot, read the title
Who, pray tell, is "they"?
Horry
2008-02-09 00:06:52 UTC
Post by Is Don Is Good
Post by Horry
Post by Is Don Is Good
Post by Anonymous Sender
so australia isnt the only country to waste taxpayer money on stupid expensive trains
Is that so they can run away even quicker?
Who, pray tell, is "they"?
the French you idiot, read the title
My newsreader has only limited header support, and doesn't include
titles/subjects.

What does the title say, pray tell?
Simon Duck
2008-02-09 00:31:08 UTC
Post by Horry
My newsreader has only limited header support, and doesn't include
titles/subjects.
What does the title say, pray tell?
It clearly states:
"Horry is a lying little worm....."
Is Don Is Good
Usenet Poster
2008-02-09 01:08:43 UTC
Post by Is Don Is Good
Post by Horry
My newsreader has only limited header support, and doesn't include
titles/subjects.
What does the title say, pray tell?
france unveils super fast train
Why would a fast train be covered in a veil ??

Posted at www.Usenet.org.oz
Scott M
2008-02-11 12:24:17 UTC
LOL, I thought the TGV was fast enough.
Spose it would make sense if they did sell the thing to other countries.
Those European countries like France are pretty small so I don't think super
fast trains are necessary for those countries.
Besides most services except for Eurostar and a few international services
stick to their own countries as far as I know.
ICE does Germany
Thalais does Belgium
TGV does France and so on.

A superfast train may be better suited to a much larger country or rail trip
if there is enough patronige for it to be viable.

Scott
Anonymous
2008-02-09 13:31:03 UTC
can you have bumsex on it?