i think this group needs to be moderated
W Denholm
2008-01-22 08:57:53 UTC
This used to be a great way to communicate, idiots have turned your internet
news group into a complete mess.
It might be time to have a moderator appointed and get rid of these fools
and let them loose somewhere else
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-01-22 09:35:33 UTC
I think you need to eat my poo
The Don
2008-01-22 20:33:08 UTC
Ok, I got my knife and fork ready. After that you can eat mine too, I know
how much you love it. When we are empty we can have great bumsex
I think you need to eat my poo
George Orwell
2008-01-23 10:34:50 UTC
Eat up fuckstain