Australian apology to the aboriginal population
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-02-12 12:55:55 UTC
-----SORRY...
AUSTRALIAN APOLOGY TO THE ABORIGINAL POPULATION

We apologise for giving you doctors and free medical care, which allows you to survive and multiply so that you can demand apologies.
We apologise for helping you to read and teaching you the English language and thus we opened up to you the entire European civilisation, thought and enterprise.
We feel that we must apologise for building hundreds of homes for you, which you have vandalised and destroyed.
We apologise for giving you law and order which has helped prevent you from slaughtering one another and using the unfortunate for food purposes.
We apologise for developing large farms and properties, which today feed you people, where before, you had the benefits of living off the land and starving during droughts.
We apologise for providing you with warm clothing made of fabric to replace that animal skins you used before.
We apologise for building roads and railway tracks between cities and building cars so that you no longer have to walk over harsh terrain.
We apologise for paying off your vehicle when you fail to pay the instalments
Kangazoo
2008-02-12 19:45:10 UTC
Post by Borked Pseudo Mailed
-----SORRY...
[...]
It's obvious that the Abos are not grateful for anything and will keep
up their whinge until all Whites leave this country and they can take
over the farms, breweries and wineries.

Lizzy
lynx
2008-02-12 20:50:40 UTC
Post by Kangazoo
[...]
We keep giving more and more power to them. It's a worry.
--
rgds,

Pete
=====
http://pw352.blogspot.com/
'If time heals all wounds, how come bellybuttons don't fill in?'
Pits
Horry
For once, I agree with Pits.
r***@gmail.com
2008-02-12 21:37:47 UTC
Post by Kangazoo
[...]
Can you spell redneck?? Are you for real?? $8000 for my daughters
wedding??? Ahahahahahahahahahaha.
You did'nt pay off my car, I did, with the money I earned from my job,
after I paid my taxes.
Lizzy?? Is that a pseudonym for Pauline Hanson? Sorry to disappoint
you my dear but I have never eaten anybody, aboriginal or otherwise.
The aboriginal culture survived for over 60,000 years before you came
along and "saved" it.
The apology is not for all aboriginals, you don't have to apologise to
me for anything. It is for a select group who suffered and need an
apology to move on with their lives and maybe start to feel proud
about themselves and their culture. How does it affect you anyway??
Ignorance is bliss.
fish..
2008-02-12 22:55:04 UTC
In article <0d02f1b8-46fd-4250-864b-e05f38561853
@i72g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Kangazoo
[...]
Which group are you referring to, name 5 of them. Then show me how they
would have been better off living in the rape pit/squaller that they
were removed from.
Kangazoo
2008-02-12 23:23:08 UTC
Post by Kangazoo
[...]
Ignorance is bliss.- Hide quoted text -
It doesn't affect me in the least but sadly, the millions who work and
struggle to buy a home while being savagely taxed to sustain the
lifestyle of bludgers.

Those who will extort from the non-guilty because of some injustices
by past generations, are despicable.

What worries me is how Australia has been hoodwinked by the do-
gooders. A pity the mentioned don't roll up their sleeves. If they
busied themselves constructively they wouldn't have time to honk their
shit!

Lizzy
Kangazoo
2008-02-13 04:30:34 UTC
Post by Kangazoo
[...]
My eyesight is not good. Is it "riien" that I'm addressing?

Let me tell you that my family suffered the loss of our country,
hunger and chill. As a result, I've battled poor health all of my life
--

My parents and those responsible are long dead and it wouldn't occur
to me to seek out their offspring for a "sorry" for any reason. Not

I am sorry for anyone that has experienced pain and there is varied
pain around beside that of being removed from bad parental care.

Many white children (especially orphans) have been and still are
sexually molested by foster fathers. Get around and listen to a few
stories

Believe me, it is far more hurtful when the moleter is one's father.
I've known four such victims, one of them committed suicide, two
became alcoholics, only the fourth somehow got up off the floor (as
far as I know).

Lizzy
Rifty
2008-02-16 13:47:52 UTC
Post by Kangazoo
My eyesight is not good. Is it "riien" that I'm addressing?
That is because you only have one eye open. And not very far.
Post by Kangazoo
Let me tell you that my family suffered the loss of our country,
hunger and chill. As a result, I've battled poor health all of my life
Sad for you but not relevant to the occasion.
Post by Kangazoo
My parents and those responsible are long dead and it wouldn't occur
to me to seek out their offspring for a "sorry" for any reason. Not
their fault, mate!
Not relevant to the discussion.
Post by Kangazoo
I am sorry for anyone that has experienced pain and there is varied
pain around beside that of being removed from bad parental care.
Also not relevant to the discussion.
Post by Kangazoo
Many white children (especially orphans) have been and still are
sexually molested by foster fathers. Get around and listen to a few
stories
Still not relevant.
Post by Kangazoo
Believe me, it is far more hurtful when the moleter is one's father.
I've known four such victims, one of them committed suicide, two
became alcoholics, only the fourth somehow got up off the floor (as
far as I know).
A sad tale, but not relevant either.

Your entire point is that the past is the past, get over it. You only do
that when you have given up trying to do something to address it.

This is addressing an important aspect of it. Now we can indeed begin
the process of 'getting over it.' But with people like you around, you
just drag the process out way more than it should be.

Rifty
riftynet - put a dot after rifty
Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-02-13 07:52:41 UTC
Anybody that thinks today was a good thing is either blind or stupid. Anybody supporting the apology is a traitor.